You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enter destination to get a shipping cost
Australia Wide Delivery
Quality Products At Great Prices
Expert Help Available
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Enter destination to get a shipping cost
The world is full of bacteria, allergens and other pathogens that can be harmful for your dog’s health. The best protection from these factors is a balanced diet of key vitamins and nutrients. Immune Dog,™ is designed to support your dog's own immune system in two powerful ways, Antioxidants and Probiotics. These nutrients help to provide powerful “shields” to support your dog’s immune system.
Dogs are Under Attack! Shorter life spans, serious skin problems and formerly rare diseases grow increasingly common. Pet foods are becoming more expensive but canine health seems to be eroding!
Chemical Attack! Research reveals dogs are under attack by modern chemicals. Canine immune shields, perfectly adapted for the unspoiled wild, are unprepared for modern chemicals. Immune shields fight bravely, but are overwhelmed by a 24/7 onslaught of chemical toxins, foreign substances and man-made compounds. Your dog’s immune system is designed to shield against these attacks. But compounds in those shields replenish slowly, leaving dogs exposed or under protected.
K9 Power Immune Dog,™ is designed to support the body's own immune shields two powerful ways:
• "Good Guy" probiotics (direct fed microbials) are the first line of defense. More than one billion good guys help repel bad guys, and aid bowel-intestinal function.
• "Master Antioxidant" Glutathione levels are lowered by chemical induced oxidative damage. Our "thiol donors" help boost the body's own (endogenous) Glutathione levels.
• Old Body, New Threats - Canine breeds have evolved through selective breeding, but the eons-old immune-system remains that of the wolf. The canine immune system is adapted to combat physical threats in a long-gone pristine world, long before man-made chemicals. Instead of occasional predators, today's threats are a constant stream of new (and not so new) chemicals. These chemicals once inside, wreak havoc with hormone disruption and lowered immunity.
• The "burn rate" of immune system compounds surpasses the body's ability to regenerate these beneficial molecules fast enough. Immunity system compromise or failure; allows opportunistic diseases to take hold. K9 Power Immune Dog helps reverse this process by helping your dog maintain a healthy immune system and stay in the fight. Give your dog a nutritional boost to support their immune system, allowing their body to better protect itself from environmental stress!
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness! Our IMMUNE DOG,™ formula is one of our many nutritional supplements that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
• Protection with nutrition - essential nutrients for proper immune system function
• Antioxidant support for good overall health and wellness.
• Probiotic shield to promote a dog’s natural defense system.
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min)…..1%
Crude Fat (Min.)…..1%
Crude Fiber (Max)…..1%
Calorie Content (fed):
(Kcal ME / Kg)…..2000
(Kcal ME / scoop)…..8
Serving Size: 5cc = 1 tsp
450gm Container: 112 Servings
TMG (Trimethylglycine as betaine anhydrous)….1314 mg
Proprietary blend of dried: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus brevis, Bifidobacterium, bifidum, Bifidobacterium, longum
Streptococcus thermophiles…..116 mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine…..98 mg
Beta Glucans…..91 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine…..38 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid…..19 mg
Inactive ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dried pomegranate powder, Citrus meal, Dried mulberry powder, Rice concentrate, Dried shitake mushroom powder, Dried goji berry powder.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Usage of Product: Formulated for Dogs 6 months and older
Appearance: Dry powder
Color: Light tan
Odor: Mild “Fruity” Aroma
Flavor: Milky Fruit Taste
Term of Validity: 18 months starting from production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
Feeding Instructions: Mix with food (wet or dry). Begin with ½ scoop. Build up to full amount over 1 week. Daily amount can be divided among feedings. Amount fed can be tailored to individual dog’s needs.
Daily Serving Size (Scoops)