VETAFARM NUTRIBLEND LARGE PELLETS
Companion birds require a nutritionally balanced diet for growth, optimum feather development, tissue and brain function.
Containing balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium, and essential amino acids, Nutriblend Pellets have been formulated to fill all your bird’s core nutritional requirements. Fruit flavoured and multicoloured, Nutriblend Large Pellets are designed to entice large birds such as macaws, cockatoos and galahs.
Nutriblend Pellets were formulated by avian veterinarians as a palatable, balanced diet that helps to maintain a healthy weight.
These fruit flavoured, multi-coloured pellets promote better acceptance by seed eating birds. Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium, and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season.
Extrusion cooked for palatability, digestibility and food safety. Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.
Nutriblend provides your bird with the balance it needs for optimum feather development, tissue and brain function when fed as your bird’s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining 20% of the diet should be made up of healthy fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small amount of treat foods such as nuts and seeds (5%).
# Complete nutrition
# Fortified with vitamins, minerals and calcium
# Designed by vets and nutritionists
# Made in Australia from first grade aussie products
Whole grains (soybean, wheat and maize), soy protein isolate, oat fiber, (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), choline, Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc), Fruity flavours (apple, blueberry & raspberry), Amino acids (lysine & methionine), vegetable oils, and natural organic acids.
Min Crude Protein 17%
Min Crude Fat 5%
Max Fibre 3.5%
Max Salt 0.5%