VETAFARM LORIKEET NECTAR PELLETS
Inspired by the natural diet of lorikeets/lories, Nectar Pellets provide a completely balanced diet in an easy to feed extruded pellet. The added psyllium husk improves digestive health and also improves the consistency of lorikeet droppings, reducing mess and waste for indoor companions.
Nectar pellets were formulated by Avian Veterinarians to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development for all Loris and Lorikeets, when fed as 80% of your birds total diet. The remaining 20% should consist of a combination of fresh fruit and vegetables (15%) and treats such as nectar mixes (5%).
Includes natural Psyllium Husk to reduce mess from droppings whilst improving gut function.
# Complete nutrition
# Fortified with vitamins, minerals and calcium
# Designed by vets and nutritionists
# Made in Australia from first grade aussie products
Whole grains (maize, wheat & soybean), psyllium husk, vegetable oils, natural organic acids, sugar, Vitamins ( A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc), Apple flavour
Min Crude Protein 17%
Min Crude Fat 8%
Max Fibre 4%
Max Salt (NaCI) 0.5%